BOSTON CHOCOLATE TOUR OF THE SOUTH END | Boston Chocolate Tours
Event on 2012-06-23 14:00:00
BOSTON CHOCOLATE TOUR OF THE SOUTH END
Saturdays at 2:00PM
Our exclusive 2 ½-hour walking tour highlights the historic South End neighborhood. This area is home to elegant Victorian brick row houses, many dating from the 1800s, and one of the most diverse populations in Boston. The South End blends many of the best elements of the city and of course, fine chocolate. Learn the history and life of chocolate, how luxury chocolates are created, and much more. We can think of no more fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon among friends.
Here are some of our destinations where you can experience the best chocolate in Boston:
* Feature stop: ChocoLee – this award winning chocolate shop is owned by Lee Napoli one of Yankee Magazine’s Top 5 Chocolate Makers
* Enjoy chocolate heaven in the form of a homemade Oreo at a bakery owned by Celebrity Chef Joanne Chang
* Yelp reviews call this hidden spot’s “chocolate chip cookies” to die for
* A neighborhood landmark restaurant with a celebrity chef shares their special chocolate martini during their pajama brunch
* The best homemade chocolate ice cream in Boston can be found at this Pizza restaurant
* Enjoy cupcakes named The Madison, The Harriet and The Simon voted “The Best of Boston” by the Improper Bostonian
* Rosie’s Bakery is not in the South End but their famous chocolate orgasm is and we know where to find and sample it.
* There is a bonus stop on this tour that we can’t promise but when they are open, it will be the coolest chocolate shop/antique store you will ever see, anywhere.
* and MORE!!!
You’ll pick up plenty of samples as you go, plus tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate. Each participant also receives our VIP Card, good for discounts and VIP treatment at local gourmet businesses.
The Boston Chocolate Tour of the South End meets on Saturday afternoon at 2:00PM at Code 10, 1638 Washington Street in Boston’s South End. The walk itself is moderate and it ends near the Boston Center for the Arts.
Advance tickets required – tour size limited to 14. Reserve your space today!
at Code 10
1638 Washington Street
Boston, United States